Interview Kathryn Schleich
Topics of conversation:
- Inspiration for writing about Catholic Women's portrayal in Hollywood
- Catholic Women and Feminism
- Society's and Religious Institutions' demeaning portrayal of women in current times
- Schleich's goal for her book
- Schleich's own experience with Catholicism
Kathryn Schleich has over 25 years free lance writing experience. She has written for both non-profit and for-profit organizations and re-launched The Last Word, LLC her free lance writing business in 2012. Schleich has a Bachelor Science in Journalism from Iowa State University and a Master of Arts in Mass Communication from California University, Fresno. She has been published both regionally and nationally. Schleich resides in Woodbury, Minnesota, a suburb of St. Paul.